ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!!

Go down 
+7
CraZyShaMaN
0sweat
Christial
Deadly
SLAPyouSILLY
jatt96
LadyKatherine
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKatherine

LadyKatherine

Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!!   Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:16 pm

It’s that time again!!!

Time for our level up contest!
We are going to do this contest in two parts.
The first one is for your main character only
The second will run after the first one and will be for you alts.
Here are the rules:
1.You are only to level your main character that is in the guild.
A character that is in another guild will not count.
2.The contest will begin Thursday after midnight and will run
for two weeks until September 8, 2009 ending when maintenance begins.
3.You must sign up on the forum (your guild) in order to enter the contest.
4.Only one character may be entered into the contest.
5.If you option to help someone else level their main character
Instead of your own, there will be a section on the forum to
Place your name and the characters name you are helping.
6.Those that use the option to assist another character in levelling
will be given a prize for recognition of what they did in assisting the person that wins (the prize will not be as high in value as the actual winner).
7.Those that do not have the ability to buy SS during the event, please inform an officer or guild master in your guild. If you are in the alliance guild,
your leader or officer will give the list to the alliance leader and you will be helped with SS during this time.
8.Each Category will only have one winner. (Each guild will have their own winners for each category except the overall achievement award.
You are encouraged to help each other during the event. If you want to quad and cannot find someone within your guild, check with the alliance
(Dark Embrace/ForceOfOne) to see if others are available. Any officer if contacted will assist you by informing the guild of your request.

Officers/Leaders for ForceOfOne are: LadyKatherine/Leader
Sizura/co-Leader
Fatal T
ImTheDude
DeadlySource
Suseji

Officers/Leaders for Dark Embrace are: Shevelle/Leader
Freshcutone
Fallsmyer
EVGA

Prizes for the first event go as follows:
From 50 to 69 25 mil assistant – 5 million
From 70 to 85 30 mil assistant – 7 million
From 86 to 100 40 mil assistant – 10 million
All that make it to level 100 get 10 million automatically

From 100 to 115 5 million every level - assistant 1 mil a lvl
From 116 to 126 8.5 million every level - assistant 1 mil a lvl
All that make it to level 120 get a special prize

From 126 to 135 15 million every level - assistant 1.5 mil a lvl

There will be consolation prizes for all participates in the event. Consolation prize will be a random choice of SS, animal crackers,
god mother bottles, pets and a variety of other items. No one will leave the event empty handed.

There will be a special prize for the one that does the overall best!

Good Luck To Everyone!!!

Last edited by LadyKatherine on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jatt96

PostSubject: Re: Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!!   Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:22 pm

In game char. name jatt69... i want to sign up for this
Back to top Go down
SLAPyouSILLY

PostSubject: event entry   Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:23 pm

My character is SLAPyouSILLY my main character is lvl 65 and I want to enter this event. lol!
Back to top Go down
Deadly

Deadly

PostSubject: Re: Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!!   Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Everyone knows me, I'm Deadly. I won't be participating in this event, because I have a challange of getting a fresh tamed hawk for a friend that generously trusted me and helped me out. But if anyone has any questions, of needs help with quests, I'll be glad to help you out. I have a mid-7x CM alt that I can dp with to help anyone that wants to dp. If you need something, as always, pm me.
Back to top Go down
Christial

Christial

PostSubject: Event   Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi my character I would like to enter in the contest is Christial. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
0sweat

0sweat

PostSubject: Re: Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!!   Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:48 pm

I'm in even tho I don't play as much as most and rarely use ss I think it is a great event! Lets have fun, if u need help, want to dp/duo/trio/quad let me know. ImTheDude is 105 priest, and im not too bad of a healer. Also let me know if u need buffs, most my cards are +2. jocolor
Back to top Go down
CraZyShaMaN

CraZyShaMaN

PostSubject: Re: Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!!   Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:58 am

CraZyShaMaN will enter the lvl up contest too (101 SB atm). I'll be LF trio/quad and maybe DPs since PP seems to be getting a little easy past R5... king

Good luck all!

P.S.: Thats a good idea to give small prizes to everyone that puts the effort in, except only to the most hardcore leveler Wink This makes a more healthy competition inside a friendly guild santa NICE JOB GUYS!

I finally feel proud again to be part of FOO after all those silent months pirat

CYA AROUND IN-GAME

By the way guys, my real name is Maxime, so feel free to call me Max instead of Crazy

------------------------------------------------
Main: CraZyShaMaN, 101 SB
Alts: MeRoVinGiaN, 64 CM (Farming alt)
BeArBeWaRe, 38 SpellSinger (Ursa toon) ---» Make yourself a Sps and lets destroy the 20-34 URSA together !

lol!
Back to top Go down
Garthsoul

Garthsoul

PostSubject: Re: Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!!   Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm

I would like to enter Garthsoul in the leveling up event. He is my new main. I have taken him from 67 level 80 in the last month. Pet classes’ rock!! alien
Back to top Go down
SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon

PostSubject: Count me in!!   Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Hello fellow guild members. You might know me better as Dr.Placebo jocolor but I have decided that I love the pet class waaaayyyy more. So count me in on this lvl up contest with my Soul Breeder Silver Spoon. She is my new main and she is the one I will be getting to r5 soon (I hope!!), and by soon I mean no longer than 2 months but hopefully within 3 weeks. This is just some added incentive to work hard.

I hope to see you all online soon, dont hesitate to give me a yell if you need anything. And I do love to see purple text while I play.

cheers FOO Forever!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Soafi

PostSubject: Re: Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!!   Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:53 am

Ok I want to enter event for sure! Soafi lvl 71. Enter me please please ('geek')
Back to top Go down
Jackota1

PostSubject: Leveling Enent   Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:22 am

Hi, I would like to enter in the contest my name is Jackota.
Back to top Go down
CraZyShaMaN

CraZyShaMaN

PostSubject: Re: Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!!   Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:17 am

IDK If the alt leveling event has begun, but I wanna suscribe BeArBeWaRe, my 40 sps.

Okay, I go play, cya in-game guys!

CraZy (102 SB, +1 lvl during event)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!!   Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Are The Level Up Contest Rules!!!!
Page 1 of 1