ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BloodyTears Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
0sweat

0sweat

BloodyTears Guild Empty
PostSubject: BloodyTears Guild   BloodyTears Guild Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:52 pm

If you are wondering how to join the BloodyTears guild, Helaman is the alt that has leadership (that is ImTheDude's alt). However, I know that I am not on all the time that you may be. I usually play at about 11pm EST. You can get me there most days at that time or contact one of the officers and I will pass leadership to them so they can add you. I most often play ImTheDude or KingBenjamin so look for me there at that time.

Im super excited that now I will be able to TA and siege my alts, and hope you feel the same.

Let me know if i can do anything to help you or make your exp better.

DUDE clown
Back to top Go down
SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon

BloodyTears Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodyTears Guild   BloodyTears Guild Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:58 am

Sounds good. I will try to get my lower lvl chars in BloodyTears..nice to have a contact name.
Back to top Go down
0sweat

0sweat

BloodyTears Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodyTears Guild   BloodyTears Guild Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:44 pm

I passed leadership of BLoodyTears to FelixTheCat that is the alt of Hashmal in DE guild. if u need anything get ahold of him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BloodyTears Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodyTears Guild   BloodyTears Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BloodyTears Guild
Page 1 of 1