ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-Building the guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKatherine

LadyKatherine

Re-Building the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re-Building the guild   Re-Building the guild Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Hello Everyone,

We are going to spend the next few months getting our guild back like family. We are going to be active and run lots of contest and lots of events. To participate in some of the contest you will have to log into the forum and read the rules. Some contest/games you may have to log into the forum to play. Any suggestions for contest, events and/or games please post in the suggestion portion of the forum

During this process of re-building - we will be letting all of the inactive people go. We will be kicking all players under lvl 80 as of Sunday, August 9, 2009. ForceOfOne has an alt guild that we never really use, it is called BloodyTears. All members that are under lvl 80 will be asked to join that guild until they have reach lvl 80, then you are more than welcome to come back to ForceOfOne. BloodyTears will participate in all events, contest and/or games the Alliance or ForceOfOne Host.

If you have a alt that is in the guild and it is not that active, please let me know so that I don't kck them if they are under 80. Please contact any guild officer to inform them your alt has been kicked so that you may be placed back into the guild. If you are going over to BloodyTears, again contact any officer so that we can have you place into BloodyTears.

I apologize for any inconvinence this may cause the guild or its members during this stage of re-building. Thank you ahead of time for your understanding in this matter.
Back to top Go down
0sweat

0sweat

PostSubject: Re: Re-Building the guild   Re-Building the guild Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:13 pm

One great thing about the split is we can use our alts and the lower lvls can TA and siege!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUDE
Back to top Go down
CraZyShaMaN

CraZyShaMaN

PostSubject: Re: Re-Building the guild   Re-Building the guild Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Just my opinion, very quick, very clear:

Exalted (high player guild) --- Alted (lowbies guild)

ForceOfOne (high) --- BloodyTears (low)

I just regret that the lowbie guild's name has nothing to do with Force. I'd feel better If the Rappelz community on Sala Server could easily recognize the low guild has "school" of a respected guild (ForceOfOne) and, therefore, take our low-levels more seriously...

Again, this is just whats going through my mind...! Have a good day! sunny

afro
Back to top Go down
LadyKatherine

LadyKatherine

PostSubject: Re: Re-Building the guild   Re-Building the guild Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Thanks for that opinion. I have already thought about that and we will find a way to let it be known they are a part of us. We will be the big sister/brother guild to them so we will be helping them all the time. We will find a way to make it know they are actually part of ForceOfOne. Thank you for your concern and once again any suggestions you have to help with this would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
0sweat

0sweat

PostSubject: Re: Re-Building the guild   Re-Building the guild Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Great feedback, it is my thought that after people mess with BT and then end up dealing with FOO they will learn quickly who is in charge. LOL We are the BEST guild on server, thanks to you all, and hopefully we will just get better.
DUDE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Building the guild   Re-Building the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Building the guild
Page 1 of 1