ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am a Strider working towards an Assassin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FatalThoughts
Admin
FatalThoughts

I am a Strider working towards an Assassin. Empty
PostSubject: I am a Strider working towards an Assassin.   I am a Strider working towards an Assassin. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:40 am

I am a lvl 37 Strider, and building myself for an Assassin. If anyone lower lvl needs some help, please just ask. If anyone higher lvl has any advise please let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fatalt.webs.com
Deadly

Deadly

PostSubject: Re: I am a Strider working towards an Assassin.   I am a Strider working towards an Assassin. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:45 am

Carry an xbow with you...headbreaker + xbow + xbow DoT's = Total Cargnage!
Back to top Go down
FatalThoughts
Admin
FatalThoughts

PostSubject: Re: I am a Strider working towards an Assassin.   I am a Strider working towards an Assassin. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:56 pm

Ok sorry I am a noob so what is an xbow. If it is a cross bow, then I don't carry them as an assassin or can I?
Back to top Go down
Deadly

Deadly

PostSubject: Re: I am a Strider working towards an Assassin.   I am a Strider working towards an Assassin. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:46 pm

You can carry and equip an xbow (cross bow). And when you headbreaker something, swap quickly to xbow and arrows (fastest is to have them on fast bar) and you'll pwn almost any mob you come against. Also have your swords on fast bar, so when headbreaker wears off, you can swap back quickly, as your swords will deal more dmg than the xbow.
Back to top Go down
FatalThoughts
Admin
FatalThoughts

PostSubject: Re: I am a Strider working towards an Assassin.   I am a Strider working towards an Assassin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:49 am

Cool, do I need to add JP to some of my bow skills also or just use them as is? Thanks for the tip on that. I had no idea I could do that.
Back to top Go down
Deadly

Deadly

PostSubject: Re: I am a Strider working towards an Assassin.   I am a Strider working towards an Assassin. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:37 pm

I would get Piercing Arrow for sure. I'd have it lvl 1 for now, but later (maybe when you're R3) get it higher lvl. Eventually you'll want all skills maxed under the "first skill tree". Your best 2 skills for the xbow are Piercing Arrow and Cursed Arrow. Both are DoT's (Damage over Time). Those skills are the best skills a SH have against a Sin, because it will keep a Sin from cloaking. The Jlvl 40 skills aren't that great for the Sin with an xbow, so I wouldn't worry about them...really ever. And in PvP the best time to use headbreaker is not right away...wait until the person you're going against has about half hp, then headbreaker, switch to xbow and pwn them with everything you got.
Back to top Go down
FatalThoughts
Admin
FatalThoughts

PostSubject: Re: I am a Strider working towards an Assassin.   I am a Strider working towards an Assassin. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:40 pm

Dang Deadly that is some good advise, either you know strategy very well or you have experience with it. None the less thanks for the advise, and by the way I am lvl 50 now so you and IfYouSaySo don't have to PK me...tehehehe lol!
Back to top Go down
FatalThoughts
Admin
FatalThoughts

PostSubject: Re: I am a Strider working towards an Assassin.   I am a Strider working towards an Assassin. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:06 am

My short term goal is complete. I AM NOW AN ASSISSIN... MUAH MUAH... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a Strider working towards an Assassin.   I am a Strider working towards an Assassin. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am a Strider working towards an Assassin.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForceOfOne Guild Discussions :: Asura Class Questions/Comments :: Strider/Assassin/Shadow Hunter-
Jump to: