ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

IfYouSaySo! (which I do)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IfYouSaySo

PostSubject: IfYouSaySo! (which I do)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:13 pm

Sup! cat
I'm IfYouSaySo, a noob SoulBreeder. I also happen to have an upper 60's soldier (BlueYso used to be 71, but I was tired of being made fun of. I'll show THEM whose weak!), a lower 60's Priest(NightYso kicks but in heals and keeping party members alive. WHO-RAH!), as well as a couple other's that I neglect because I'm having too much fun on IYSS and my priest.
I happen to be Deadly's wife. The man got me hooked early in the year (2008). I have a personality on me that might come off strange, but I aim to cause a smile or laugh when I can. Deadly brings out the best in me.
If you ever want a buff/help with a pker/quest..just ask. If I can't help you, I know a few highish lvls and kind people in game that would be willing to help out if I yell loud enough Very Happy

drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatalThoughts
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IfYouSaySo! (which I do)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:54 am

Welcome to the guild IYSS. Thanks for visiting my website also, I replied to your post, and thank you for being the first one to post on there... Take Care for now and hope to see you ingame along with Deadly on the eve of the 22nd of Aug... FatalT

PS: Tehehehehe I am too excited I have been without home internet access sinse the 1st of August. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

IfYouSaySo! (which I do)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForceOfOne Guild Discussions :: Guild Members :: In Game Characters-
Jump to: