ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*************CODES FOR FREE SS**************

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon

*************CODES FOR FREE SS************** Empty
PostSubject: *************CODES FOR FREE SS**************   *************CODES FOR FREE SS************** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Hello guildies...as most of you know there are codes you can enter for the game, well if you love free stuff then go here

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/rappelz.com/

and check out the codes at the top of the page..

After entering the 3 main codes both me and some others I gave this address too wound up with:

5 affraid (yes 5) Stamina Savers (untradeable)
15 day pass to HV Shocked (WOOT)
Lots of CRAP (and by crap I mean lvl 1 to 10 potions, food, 15 day loot pets [2])

If you have never entered codes before just log into http://rappelz.gpotato.com/ and go to MY Account --> Payment Option --> Choose gpotato coupon and enter the code.

So check it out and enjoy the free junk! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bloody

Bloody

PostSubject: Re: *************CODES FOR FREE SS**************   *************CODES FOR FREE SS************** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:01 pm

thx man for them they are very usefull xD cheers
Back to top Go down
SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon

PostSubject: Codes Dead   *************CODES FOR FREE SS************** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:00 am

Codes are Dead now...all that is on the website is codes that DO NOT work. Sorry guys....if you didnt get it in time to get all the good codes, its to late now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *************CODES FOR FREE SS**************   *************CODES FOR FREE SS************** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*************CODES FOR FREE SS**************
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForceOfOne Guild Discussions :: Guild Events & News :: News-
Jump to: