ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Game was Built for the pet class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
0sweat

0sweat

This Game was Built for the pet class Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Game was Built for the pet class   This Game was Built for the pet class Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:09 am

I have dped with 5 sb, 1 bs, a sin and me Priest and wow what a great dp it was
Dude
Back to top Go down
SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon

This Game was Built for the pet class Empty
PostSubject: This Game was Built for the pet class   This Game was Built for the pet class Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:24 pm

This game was built for the pet class, the ability to have 2 pets out and have pretty much unlimited mana after lvl 50ish (Blue are the only exception, all others can use skills and due to the cool down time, never run out.). Couple that with its ability to augment the pets power to a significant degree...oof...All I have to say is imagine a full pet class party walking into a room with 16 Yeti. What could stand in thier way...dont like physical force you say...how about 16 Red Pixies....it just brings a tear to the eye.
Back to top Go down

This Game was Built for the pet class
Page 1 of 1